Great Western Shootout
The Great Western Shootout is a junior college softball classic that features top junior college softball teams from across the nation! The shootout spans two days and will be held at the beautiful new Pacific Avenue Athletic Complex in Yuma, Arizona.
Those planning to attend should know the following:
- All attendees are asked to self-screen. If you have exhibited any symptoms in the last fourteen days or have been in contact with someone who has, we ask that you stay home and watch via the participating teams who are providing livestream (check college social media and website).
- A single day pass will be $8/ $6 (military/seniors).
- You will be able to pay via Venmo or cash at the gate.
- Bleachers and areas behind home plate will be roped off for players and fans are asked to respect that space.
- Personal chairs are encouraged to help maintain social distance.
- Keep your distance from other teams, coaches, and players. Many programs are currently prohibiting fans at their events and mingling with their players and staff could compromise their protocols.
- Again, please be mindful of other families and teams keeping to social distance guidelines.
- If anyone is uncomfortable with these guidelines or cannot hold to them, we ask that you take advantage of the available live-stream options when applicable.
We appreciate your support of NJCAA Softball and Yuma and hope you understand our primary goal with these guidelines is to provide a safe environment for these student-athletes to get in as many competitions as possible.